Saturday, June 30, 2012

Question Time!!!

Good afternoon my Little Peaches!!! Why am I calling you that? Cause I love you & think you're sweet, the same way I feel about peaches, of course!!!  This week I decided to do something a little different with the blog and answer some questions.  Some of you amazing people submitted questions and I have answered them in my own little way!

I have decided to post the questions in two parts for a couple of reasons. One, because I am so very long-winded and the blog was getting going super long, and two, because I am going to switch my post day to Mondays from here on out.  With the podcast coming out on Fridays it was getting to be a bit much doing both the same day.  So, on Monday, you will get part two!

The question is posted in bold and the answer is just in plain ol' text.

If Donald Duck never wore pants then why did he need a towel when he got out of the shower? 
-Question submitted by my very own brother in law, Clay

Donald Duck is certainly not known for his modesty.  I mean, as you said, he marches around proudly without benefit of pants on a daily basis.  Frankly, I have yet to detect so much as a trace of shame on his bill.  So, why the sudden modesty after he showers? Well, I can really think of only one reason.  Perhaps when his feathers are dry, they are fluffy enough to cover his... How to put this delicately? Boy parts.  Though it may seem coarse to discuss a beloved cartoon character in such terms, we have to face reality.  He is a boy, therefore, he must possess the necessary equipment somewhere.  I propose that "somewhere" is underneath his fluffy nether feathers.  When Donald steps out of the shower, his nether feathers are decidedly un-fluffy, as they are soaking wet.  Were he not to use the towel, his audience would be treated to a decidedly un-family friendly display of manhood, and nobody wants that.




What is the funniest movie of all time? Discuss.
-Question submitted by my dear friend Hermione Danger ;)


Oh man... This is a minefield of a question.  I know, it seems perfectly innocent and fun, and really it is, but I also feel like I could end up revealing myself for the ginormous cheese-ball I am.  My taste in movies is not what one would call "refined." Not by any stretch... The movies I find funny are, for the most part, embarrassingly dumb.  There are recent comedies that I'm not ashamed of, like Forgetting Sarah Marshall (this is  my current favorite), 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, Bridesmaids, The Hammer, Role Models, The Hangover, Tropic Thunder, & I Love You Man.  However, I feel like to answer this question properly I need to span the course of my lifetime and choose the movie that  warped my fragile psyche the most growing up and thus the my entire comedic sensibility.  I don't know if I can choose just one!!! Really, I don't.  So, I will submit to you, my amazing friends/readers, a list my all-time favorites from my younger years, combine them all together, and that will be the funniest movie of all time.

Wayne's World
There's Something About Mary
Billy Madison
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
The Waterboy
Tommy Boy
Black Sheep
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (probably the movie I have seen the most times of any movie, sad but true)
Rocketman (in hindsight, this is a pretty terrible movie, but I watched it a bunch of times and died laughing)

Thus, the title of this movie is:  Twatbratab.
That is the funniest movie of all time.

Are you a native to the state if not what brought you to the state?
-Pat from KY
(this is too a fun question, Pat!:)

As a matter of fact, I am 100% Wyoming born and bred... Ew!!! Forget that bred part, I thought about that a little and it was gross. Why do people say that??? Anyway, I was born and raised in Ten Sleep, which had 311 people in it the entire time I was growing up, and now I live 20 minutes from there in the big city, Worland, that has about 5000... Oh, don't go thinking I haven't lived out all of my city dreams... I also lived in Laramie for about 5 years and not only did that have 20,000 people in it, but it also had a Walmart!!! I will say this, I love Ten Sleep more than words can say. That place is just so special... If you ever get a chance, it is a MUST to go there (I recommend during Nowoodstock, our annual music festival).



 Well, that's all for today.  I hope you enjoyed the questions because I thought it was SUPER fun!!! Let me know if you like this little question thing and we'll do it again sometime!!! Stay tuned for Monday, I may or may not be answering a question about MAGIC MIKE!!!  Woooooo!!!

Have a wonderful week, and may the towels of your life ever hide your shame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment