Friday, June 1, 2012

Extension Request

Hi friends!!! Yes, I said it, I'm claiming it as my own, you are my very own blog friends!!! I know I'm late getting the blog out... And, in fact, the blog really isn't even out yet.  I've mostly got it finished, really I do, but I have a problem. 

I decided to have a dumb yard sale tomorrow and spent most of my blog time today getting everything ready for it because I'm greedy and I want that money.  It is now 12:20 and I've been working on finishing my blog but I'm so tired I can't tell if it just sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person now. 

I cannot in good conscience post the thing because I'm so looped with exhaustion.  So I'm not posting it until I can look at it with the eyes of a person who has had at least 1/2 a pot of coffee...

I swear, upon all that is holy, that I will have my blog out for you tomorrow.  A day late, yes, but more glorious than you could ever imagine.

Wait, scratch that... That's maybe overstating it a bit. 

It'll be good though, readable at the very least...  Really will. 

Love you friends, and goodnight.  Also, if I spelled something wrong, please forgive me, I'm not my normal good speller self tonight. 

Muah!!!! Muah, muah, muah. MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment