Friday, March 23, 2012

Did you miss me? I missed you!

So, it's been awhile, hasn't it my friends? I know we've already discussed how weird and lame it is for me to call you my friends, but I'm pretty weird and lame so I'm not really sure where to go with that... Anyway, you may have noticed that I didn't blog last week (if you loved me you would have noticed). I have a very good reason... Or an okay one at least. I'm trying to remodel this blog so it's not a giant cheese ball and so the "theme" is a little more cohesive. Insofar as the barely coherent ramblings of a slightly deranged housewife can be a "theme."

Let's just say I am having little to no luck making it look the way I want it to and I am frustrated beyond belief by the whole process... I wish you could see me with my hair literally standing on end screaming at my computer that I "just want it to be preeeeettttyyyyyyyy" and then slumping over in grief and despair. It's quite something I'm told (by my husband, who doesn't even look up from his book anymore when I start sobbing).

I was hoping that this week I could say to you all, "Okay, I didn't blog last week, but here's why: Ta da!!!" and then you would all be like, "Hey, that's better! What a beautiful layout! Totally worth missing out on the little gem that is Mandy's blog!" In my imaginings you all really like my blog and missed it terribly when it wasn't there.

Unfortunately, I have no freaking clue what I'm doing and I have yet to make my blog pretty. So, maybe by next week I'll be able to say, "Ta da!!!" But for now, please just pray for me. Because with my web design skills, that's the only way it's ever going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment